Before applying for a project please read the following information;
· Please remember that we can only accept fully paid members on our trips
· Check that your personal details are correct in case we need to contact you
· Our trips rely on team work; you must be willing to undertake tasks that may not be a part of your job in everyday practice, such as assisting with cleaning
· Please note that information, particularly regarding travel costs is likely to change and you are strongly advised to check details before application. A list of useful websites is included on each of our trip information pages
· Ensure you have the time and finances available and agree to our terms and conditions prior to submitting your application.
· You will be notified if your application is successful by email or telephone.
· On completion of the trip you will be asked to submit a short report (with pictures if possible). These are essential for publicity purposes and to monitor our work and form part of our terms and conditions.
· Please remember that we are a charity, not a travel company and this will be a working trip – not a holiday! You will however be allowed time off to relax.
Professional behavior is expected. We expect you to be very safety conscious, moderate with alcohols, no utilization of non-prescribed drugs, and take no unapproved days off. Disregarding this policy constitutes terms for possible dismissal.